All orders must be paid for at the time of order. Payment is to be made at par in U.S. funds. For your convenience, we accept all major credit cards. There is a $50.00 minimum for all parts orders.
Each customer's need and application for our products is unique. Therefore, all sales of Custom products are final. We will nor accept returns on any Custom products. Prices on shipping charges can vary based on your location. Shop drawings are included in our price (if applicable).These drawings will be sent to you for the Final measurements. All drawings must be approved by the customer and sent to us before fabrication can start.
Custom order products include:
All Toilet Partition orders
All products that have an option selected as (non-cancelable, non-returnable)
All Patient Care units are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
MBS, Inc shall provide Return Materials Authorization (RMA) to original purchaser for all authorized returns.
It shall be the responsibility of the original purchaser to obtain written RMA authorization to return merchandise for credit consideration.
Items must be returned to address provided on RMA. All loose cartons must be clearly marked with RMA number on outside of carton. Items returned without RMA information provided will be refused for delivery and returned to the sender freight collect.
Items for return must be shipped freight prepaid in original unopened packaging and in resalable condition.
Any item inadvertently accepted without RMA will be scrapped without an allowance for credit.
Items returned for credit that were quoted as part of a product mix on an order will require a re-quote to determine the value of credit applied. Any adjustments will be reflected in the restock charge assessed to the RMA.
If the order was originally shipped full freight allowed, the party returning the order will be held responsible for both in-bound and / or out-bound freight charges (duty and brokerage also apply for Canadian shipments). All products must be returned to the location they originated from. (All RMA requests must reference an invoice number.)
- All requests for returns must be made within 2 months of invoice date.
- All returns must be received at Bradley within 30 days from issuance of RMA.
- Items returned using an expired RMA will be refused for delivery and returned to the sender freight collect.
- Minimum 25% restocking fee of $50, whichever is greater.
- All requests for large quantities will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Items published in our current technical data catalog will be considered for return with the following exceptions:
- Products with options not offered on the website technical data sheets.
- Products labeled as non-cancelable, non-returnable on the technical data sheets.
- Products requiring an approved submittal.
All bottled eyewash.
All Lav Decks
- Due to the nature of this product, all requests are subject for review on an order-by-order basis.
- Due to the custom-made nature of this product, we are unable to accept returns for lockers.